Online dealers for Gator Blades 36" Fastrak.

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by mtwcutt, May 2, 2007.

1. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

Guys are there any online dealers for Gator Blades that will fit my 36" Fastrak?
    :)

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am not aware of any.
    I would just get them from your local dealer.

Pj

3. msc5195

msc5195 LawnSite Member

You can get some Oregon Gator Mulchers #90-426 18" with 1/2" center hole from AGRI-SUPPLY @ agri-supply.com or 1-800-345-0169. I have been buying all my blades from them and they always have them in stock. You will have to give them the Oregon part number as they have no listings for Hustler. My oregon part number is an Exmark blade. My blades run me 10.59 each.

4. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

The Gator catalog ( 3 Sections) is available online for download from Oregon. Hustler Blades are listed under Excel on the last page of section I and the first page of section II. They also list all their blades by length in the front of section I. Jacks Small engines have a nice site for viewing blades for each mower brand. I ordered my Gator blades (52" MINI) from them for $9.98 ea but it has been a week and they still have not shipped. I guess they are serious about the 5 business days.

Oregon:

http://www.oregonchain.com/OEP/oep_blades.htm

Gator blades from Jacks Small Engines:

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/gator.cfm

5. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

I wish they were 18" blades but they are different sizes. One is 13 3/4" and the other is a 20 1/2". The little blade is the problem. Dont get me wrong though it cuts great!!!!!

6. dwilder54

dwilder54 LawnSite Member

7. msc5195

msc5195 LawnSite Member

I also used this catalog but my 42" MINI Z is not listed so I had to cross reference to an Exmark.

8. msc5195

msc5195 LawnSite Member

SORRY. I have never seen or heard of a set up like this. Most mowers have equal blade sizes. Just wandering, Is the deck shaped so that you could put two 18" blades? Maybe PJ can comment on this subject.

Robert

9. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The design of the deck will not allow 2 18" blades.
    We have been using this design for a few years, starting with the Mini FasTrak, it works great.

Pj

10. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

No doubt, it cuts excellent. Just going to try the gators for hopefully less clippings.:)