Online Links to the Manufactures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Mowman, Jun 14, 2000.

1. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

I think it would be a great help to all in the industry to have a place for links to the makers of all the equipment. It would save time and effort when looking for new equipment and would allow you to comparison shop.<p>----------<br>Stephen<br>

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Mowman, there is such a thing. I have the link on my links page on my website.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence

4. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

Thanks, I did not know about other pages that had the links. I will have to check them out. Thanks again.<p>----------<br>Stephen<br>

5. Hello Everybody:<p>Hey Guys don't forget about me?<p>Over 140+ links on one page to Outdoor Power Equipment Manufactures.<p>www.lawnservicing.com/opemanufactures.htm<p>Not one single page on the Internet comes close to this one, when it comes to providing information for the Professionals in the Green Industry!<p>www.lawnservicing.com/valuable_Internet_resources.htm<p>WOW I now feel like a Maytag repairman?<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: GrassMaster

6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Grassmaster, you brought up a good point, and you get a pat on the back from me, you do have a great start-up page. I think this brought up a good point for the newbies. I think before they post questions here they should read every single page on your site!! Actually it should be a pre-requisite (they'll learn about that if they go to college next year anyway!!) Great source of basic info on the green biz, all aspects of the biz. Check it out!!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Sorry Grassmaster, I should have thought of that too.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence