online or catolog supplier for......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mikeslawn, Mar 4, 2000.

1. mikeslawn

mikeslawn LawnSite Member
    from florida

I would like to buy kohler oil filters and blades for dixon ztr's in bulk for this year. What sites could I find these products at with prices?

2. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Mike,try the people at MowMore their address is mowmore.com<br>They have everything you need,from trimmer line,blades,oil&air filters, pulleys, belts, well you get the idea. They will send you a free catalog or you could proablly order online if you know what you need.Mowman

3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I recently ordered from J Thomas, quality stuff, low prices, and I wasnt gaffed on shipping-they charged the actual shipping charge. Actually, the belts I ordered looked identical to the exmark belt I had from the dealer except the exmark logo was blacked out.<p>Bill

4. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

Go to the Directory<p>----------<br>http://mowerparts.hypermart.net<br>

5. mikeslawn

mikeslawn LawnSite Member
    from florida

Thanks alot I ordered the catalog today.

6. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know how to reach J Thomas? I can't find a website but I would like to get a catalog from them. Thanks for any help.

7. Dingo

Dingo LawnSite Member
    from TN

has anyone used the exmark 48&quot; mulching blades from Mowerparts? (the site listed above)i was wondering about the quality of them, are they the same size and thickness as the dealers? i have heard some stories of blades being shorter and alot thinner. The price is a lot cheaper than what i get them for some im guessing there is something different with them. any info would be a help thanks guys<br>Dingo

8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

9. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

RightParts 1-800-458-2853. If they dont have it they will get it.

10. Stoner

Stoner LawnSite Member
    from MA

I deal with a local company that ships nationally. The company is Preco. They have a large inventory and if they don't have it in stock they can usually get in a day or two. Their web site is precoparts.com and the prices are usually better than j thomas.