Online Parts Retailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JTW, Sep 21, 2005.

1. JTW

JTW LawnSite Member

I am looking for an online retailer that sells parts (belts, blades, etc) for Everide Warriors. The local guy is beating the snot out of us with his prices on this stuff.

Anybody know of a site?

2. JTW

JTW LawnSite Member

Bueler? Anyone? Bueler?

3. rochenyguy

rochenyguy LawnSite Member

I can't help you but am in Rochester and looked seriously at the Everride. Did you get it from Brodner? How's your experience with it been? Would you buy another one?

4. JTW

JTW LawnSite Member

Yes we got 3 warriors from Brodner this past spring..... We are trading in 3 warriors to Brodner next spring for Exmarks!!!

The frame of the machine is awesome with it's pivoting front end, the deck and discharge is great too, everything else is junk!

5. rochenyguy

I demo'ed one a month or so ago. Seemed built like a tank and the price was good. I was just concerned about it being a new machine without a good track record and no guarantee about how long they'll be around, or parts, etc.

Sounds like a machine to avoid based on your experiences!

6. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I run Everride blades on my Hustler Super Z. I have not found an after market supplier. Being a new brand of mower the supply is limited to OEM suppliers. I am paying $15.00 + from the local dealer. Mowmore can special order them for $ 12.00+ each. Not enough differance to bother.

Gene

7. JTW

JTW LawnSite Member

Put it to you this way... All 3 of them are at Brodner right now... BROKEN :angry:

8. rochenyguy

I'm curious. What's broken on them?

9. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

10. tigger

tigger LawnSite Member

I saw your Everide mowers. They look like they are 25 years old and have never been serviced. You mow all the vacant lots in the city of rochester and the area that the city won't mow.