Online Parts

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by mbjst, Apr 4, 2007.

1. mbjst

mbjst LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of a reputable online dealer? Or at least a online source for parts. My dealer closed and the next closest is almost 40 mi away, (by the online dealer locater). I just want some simple things. A set of the fusion blades #795526, and maybe a seat spring kit and control arm extensions.

BTW I have a FasTrak 20/52 and asolutely love it. The best part is my son loves it more, so I don't have to do any of the mowing!

Thanks
    MBJ

2. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

Check with Mowpart. They are a sponsor here on Lawnsite. Also call that nearest dealer. Some of them will work with you. My most recent example is my new local dealer gouged me on blades for my mower. I felt the price I paid was wrong so I got on Hustlers website and used the dealer locator. I found a dealer with in 60 miles of me and called them. Come to find out the blades I bought at 20 bucks each had a list price of $12.37 each. Also while I had them on the phone I had them look up a belt that I needed and wouldn't you know it, 20+ bucks cheaper then the guy here. Anyway point is call in your parts and take a road trip or they may ship to you which is the option I took. Dealers are willing to work with you to get your business. Good luck!

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Were the blades and belt OEM? Hustler part #'s?

4. mbjst

mbjst LawnSite Member

Thanks, I was planning on calling that closest dealer, but I thought if I was going to have them shipped it really didn't matter where I called. Cajuncutter, what is the name of that 2nd dealer you called? Maybe I should re-phrase my question. Does anybody have the name of a good dealer out there?

Also what is the MSRP of the #795526 Fusion blade?

Thanks

MBJ

5. The Lawn Patrol

The Lawn Patrol LawnSite Member

My dealer is great about shipping parts to me. In fact, I just ordered two sets of gator blades for my TrimStar 48 hydro. Charged them to my Hustler card and the dealer shipped directly to my home. I was able to complete the entire deal by email. My dealer is about 90 miles away.

6. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

Yes they were. Blades for a 54 inch Shortcut 1500. I am too tired to get up and look for the part number. Also the belt was the deck belt for that mower. 122 inch kev.belt. Dealer here gouged me. Matter of fact I had purchased a set several months ago for less. Also on my ticket the list price was there however he had marked them up..what a joke. I can scan it and send it to you if you wish so you can see the what we have to deal with here. I am better off using a dealer 60 miles away in Texas. It is cheaper to buy from them and pay the shipping. At this point I really don't care anymore, I may go with Exmark for only one reason, good dealer. I have though about buying a Super from the guys in texas but it would be my luck things would go wrong and I would have to make that drive over and over.
    Caj

7. dwilder54

dwilder54 LawnSite Member