1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Online Parts

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by JML, Sep 9, 2003.

1. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

Online Parts, does anyone know where to get parts for Hustlers online. Filters, Belts, etc. ? Thanks
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am not aware of any.......
    I am sure there are some members here that have found what aftermarket blades and filters work best for them, maybe they can share some of that info here in this thread.

3. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

When I bought my Hustler I was impressed with the web page from Exmark and the fact that you could get so much info on the mowers and parts online from them. This is the way of the future people. The web is the cheapest advertising you can do. Make a page, file it with yahoo, google or whatever, and you're every where.

I emailed Excel Hustler, asked if they'd be adding this to their page, however it still hasn't been done. Maybe the plan was abandoned....

I think Excel Hustler is missing out here. When someone spends this kinda money they want to be able to see more pictures and read more about the item. See Scags page. Tons of info.
  4. MowingisMaddness

MowingisMaddness LawnSite Senior Member

I couldn't agree more! Hustler needs to put a lot more time and money into their webpage...

mowerconsultant, please pass these thoughts on to the people at Hustler who are looking for ways to grow and Excel...

Thanks, AJ
  5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

From what I am told our tech guys are finishing up the new site as I type this, look for it soon.