Online Payments?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mottster, Nov 20, 2003.

1. mottster

mottster LawnSite Member

Do any of you have your website set up so you customers can log onto their online bill and can pay with paypal, credit or debt cards? Our website is getting a lot of comments from our customers so it seems that they are on it often. I'm sure there are service fees though from your bank or paypal or what not.
  2. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

I don't have a website yet but am going to do it. Just wanted to say that your site looks great. The only suggestion would be to narrow the box that you scroll covers the end of some of the services.
  3. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

We e-mail invoices to some of our customers and they can pay online. We also have a link to Pay Pal on our site. We are very pleased with Pay Pal and our merchant acct.
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Mottster,

Your site looks nice. Did you think about talking to your web host provider about setting that up for you?
  5. mottster

mottster LawnSite Member

I brought this up because I'm taking some business classes at the local college and we were having to write a business plan. The website I posted is the company i work at...not my company though. The provider is actually one of our ex-employees. My boss is considering doing this but i told him i'd get some feedback.

thanks for the comments and responses!