1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Online Scheduling Services

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by zimmatic, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I'm impressed with what you guys are doing.Geez,it only seems like a few years ago (not) that I was transferring paper field reports to an electric typewriter and mailing them off. Were I still in the biz, I'd be following your leads! :clapping:

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I hear ya, in my younger years the IBM Selectric was the top of the line word processor. It is what it is. :dizzy:

3. Mike Leary

I was even more archaic: when I sold the biz, a few old clients complained they missed the white-out on my billings. I do believe the personal touch had a lot to do with my so-called success.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Napkin & carpenters pencil is all I need. ;)

5. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Still effective from time to time but time to get up to speed and join the 90's :laugh:

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

WTF ..... It's the 90's already. :dizzy:

7. Mike Leary

:laugh: I got a bill from my roofing contractor one time where nothing was noted except "parts & labor". To make matters worse, he added, at the bottom of the bill "profit". I gave it back to him and told to give me a call-out on the materials and bury the "profit" somewhere. :dizzy:

8. Duekster

from DFW, TX

No wait the PC started up in the 90's You are in the 80's with the hair bands. You did have a mechanical pencil ? And the Napkin was made from virgin materials.

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I had a PC in the 80's, one of Wang's finest.

10. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Wang goes up and Wang goes down. ;)