Online Scheduling Services

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by zimmatic, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I'm impressed with what you guys are doing.Geez,it only seems like a few years ago (not) that I was transferring paper field reports to an electric typewriter and mailing them off. Were I still in the biz, I'd be following your leads! :clapping:

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I hear ya, in my younger years the IBM Selectric was the top of the line word processor. It is what it is. :dizzy:

3. Mike Leary

I was even more archaic: when I sold the biz, a few old clients complained they missed the white-out on my billings. I do believe the personal touch had a lot to do with my so-called success.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Napkin & carpenters pencil is all I need. ;)

5. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Still effective from time to time but time to get up to speed and join the 90's :laugh:

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

WTF ..... It's the 90's already. :dizzy:

7. Mike Leary

:laugh: I got a bill from my roofing contractor one time where nothing was noted except "parts & labor". To make matters worse, he added, at the bottom of the bill "profit". I gave it back to him and told to give me a call-out on the materials and bury the "profit" somewhere. :dizzy:

8. Duekster

from DFW, TX

No wait the PC started up in the 90's You are in the 80's with the hair bands. You did have a mechanical pencil ? And the Napkin was made from virgin materials.

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I had a PC in the 80's, one of Wang's finest.

10. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Wang goes up and Wang goes down. ;)