Online Shopping

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Ticolawnllc, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Ticolawnllc

Ticolawnllc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wall NJ

Dose any one shop for herbicide online? If so who do you use? The reason is as fallows. By me I have Jonathan Green. Up a ways I have a lesco. The lesco place has a lot of stuff the jg doesn't. But JG is like 5 min away. I get what I can at JG and get rest at lesco. The lesco guys don't like me for that reason. I stopped in for some dismiss today and the giys told me the 6 oz bottle covered. 4.6 k. For $100 and something. The web label reads .18 oz per k sqft. Wich is more then 6k sqft. Lesco is the only one that has it. I would like a new vendor. Online seems like the way to go
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

I dont think I Can help you with a new vendor but they should be happy to get any of your business....they should be trying to get all of it, not getting ticked that you shop elsewhere and treating you badly...that will only make you shop there less... great salesmen in that store...

do you have central irrigation by you?

3. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Not sure how far your willing to travel from Wall, can recommend someplace in freehold/manalapan

4. bx24

bx24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA/TX

I buy most online. Lesco is too high now. Progress is $350 online (2.5g)..lesco over $400. Dim I get from my wife ($400 for 2.5g)..lesco over $700 (ripoff)

5. Ticolawnllc

from Wall NJ

Who do you use online?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. lilmarvin4064

lilmarvin4064 LawnSite Senior Member

What grade did we learn division? Isn't this is in elementary school?

6oz @ 0.18oz/K covers 33,333 sq ft.

7. Ticolawnllc

from Wall NJ

They had the label and they did the math. If you don't have anything productive to say don't reply.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Ive been buying online as well I bought 4 gallons of Q4 Plus for $200 and 2 prosedge containers for $120 all this was unopened sealed and included shipping. All from Ebay that is saving me tons of money let alone fuel.

9. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

is that $200 per gallon or $50 per gallon?

10. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

$50 per gallon.
    Posted via Mobile Device