Online Stores that sell LED truck lights

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Gravel Rat, May 5, 2008.

1. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I'am building a new dump deck for my truck I want to use the round rubber mount LED lights for the clearance and brake lights etc.

Trying to find online stores that sell to Canada is like pulling teeth. I found a few but the shipping costs from the USA to here is unbelieveable.

The local parts store charges two arms and one leg for lights so I'am looking online. I don't know what is worse getting ripped off by the parts store or paying through the nose for shipping.

Anybody know of any online stores that sell say Maxxima or Grote or Truck lite LED truck lights ?

One store from California looked promising then I put in my order it couldn't be processed even thou they say they ship to Canada :mad:

Found another store said they ship to Canada but its 40 dollars for shipping :dizzy:

Talk about frustrating.

2. FosterLawnscaping

FosterLawnscaping LawnSite Member

I order all my LEDs from www.admiretheshine.com I don't know if he ships to canada or what he charges but I've been happy with the service and quality of his products. He's on ebay too. His user name is admiretheshine.

3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

4. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

My local Napa auto parts store sells them. I don't know if you guys in the north have a Napa but check them out.

Regards Mike

5. Gravel Rat

We have a Napa store I will eventually check to see what they have.

AW direct has lights but they are almost more expensive than the local parts store.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I would check out northern tool, not sure if they ship to canada but I do beleive they carry L.E.D.S

7. Gravel Rat

Checked out Northern Tool they have them and Northern Tool has a Canada distributer.

I will look at ordering from them.

The truck deck is slowly getting there I have a few more days of welding to do.