ONLY on Ebay !!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tagg, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

Check this guy out :usflag: Ebay # 250232225197

2. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I don't even know what to say.

3. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

I do.... Report it to ebay as a listing violation. LOL. He IS charging about $25 bucks an hour......but after costs, he isn't making much. Of course, who's to say he won't drag butt to get more money.

4. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Look at his rating and selling/buying history. He has been a member of ebay since '98. I don't see how he has time to cut grass. :usflag:

5. martyman

martyman LawnSite Member

There is a guy that advertises he is really cheap in my area and all his equipment looks like junk...:rolleyes:

6. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Thats just ummmmm .... I'm wordless

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

You think he gets many calls?

8. yardtamer

yardtamer LawnSite Member

This guy must be some kind of knuckle head... Hes trying to price others out of the market place.. Then he'll swoop in and over charge everyone next year. Its not enough that we contend with the uninsured high school kids that mow for nothing , now someone that should know better is trying to put the screws to us.. :hammerhead:

9. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmmm. I wonder if anyone shops ebay for lawn service....I highly doubt it. In any case, this guy is a dumbass. If that ad was for Houston Tx. I would bankrupt him with the acreage that my best friend and I own. Maybe someone else can put his sorry butt out of business.

10. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

Wow he really sells himself well. Of course the pricing is beat, but I saw a sign for a tree service today that said "Call for our low Recession Pricing."