1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ontario auction sales

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cantoo, Nov 13, 2000.

1. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Here are some websites that show upcoming sales. If you check out the sites they usually list what they will be selling. Make sure you know the rules before you bid, some sales charge buyers premiums on items you buy, sometimes 10% or more. Also realize that some of the items may be broken or worn out, know what you are buying before you bid. Oh yeah if it seems like some prick is running you up it's just me having some fun at your expense... Most newspapers list the upcoming sales in their Saturday papers so look there too.
    This one is in Breslau,, no buyers premium.

This one is in London, has a buyers premium usually. Make sure you check the listing they have car only sales too. I used to buy and sell cars thru here.
    This company has a garbage website but the phone number is there to call for info. It is in Caledon East and has some BIG sales. I bought some stuff there a few weeks ago.
  2. Lawnnorder

Lawnnorder LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. I've linked to all the sites.
  3. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

Great Thanks!