Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you going to the may 3rd meet Trple L?

2. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Haha sweet! Where do you go to school? You're in a landscape program I assume?

3. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

U betcha buddy! someone please remind me.... I forget to easily :hammerhead: I'am actually just finishing my Certified Landscape Technican program at Niagara College, 2 year program... teaches you everything from trees, to turf, to greenhouse production to landscape design... overall good program but not super specific on anything, gets you a very good understanding of everything which is also very nice to know instead of only 1 thing like just tree's or what not... Lookin forward to meeting all you guys again at the second meet... Peace out boys, back to quoting and this stupid a** hand drawing for school... Dynascape is much preferred :drinkup:

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah thats what the program is, I thought you were taking a CHT lol.

Cheers

5. Triple L

Boys must be busy, no ones been on here for a while...Got 1 more exam left after today! Packin up my crap, sooo glad to get out of here... Gonna be no holidays for me, starting some nice mulch jobs tomarrow afternoon and then saturday.... O well, guess you cant knock the hustle :drinkup:

6. Amy

Amy LawnSite Member

HUH!! what's this about a meet????? :p

7. Triple L

All the boys from plowsite are gettin together at Daners farm over in guelph, last meet was at boston pizza down in burlington...have a few pizza's, shoot the ****, learn alot of good info and ofcourse good times :drinkup:

8. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Plow guys check plow site for updates:weightlifter:

Daner:hammerhead:

9. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

I will keep my eyes peel at the plowsite Daner. If the wedding thing is over early I plan on coming with the wife.

10. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok sounds good