Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

For some reason the calls have dropped off a little over the last day or two. Maybe time to ramp up the flyers again, since grass is just starting to grow, all those last minute shoppers will be out in force.

2. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Congrats on the LO membership there Jeff. Saw that you got excepted it the last hort review.
    Its a great orginization, make use of the classes and the discounts that they offer. It's also a great networking tool.

3. Lynden-Jeff

Hey,

Thanks. Im actually on the board of directors for the golden horseshoe chapter for the 08/09 season. So far im enjoying it, you will have to come out to our golf tourney! Will you be coming to the get together this weekend at Daners?

Cheers
    Jeff

4. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

High school, multiple 5-figure hardscape jobs, and chicks don't mix or get along well LOL. This year is going to be awesome!

5. Lynden-Jeff

Well the last two do. Just hire the babes! Thats what I did lol.

6. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Holy smokes jump in with both feet why not. I would love to go to more meetings but I never seem to have enough time. As for golf that sounds gr8. I will keep an eye out for the fax to come thru the machine.
    I hope to be at the get together. One of my guy's is getting married in Orangeville so thats not to far away. If there is time I will stop in for the meet and greet.

7. GrasMstr

GrasMstr LawnSite Member

Started cutting last Wednesday. If it ever stops raining I won't ever get back home. Up about 35% over last year already.
    Dan

8. Lynden-Jeff

lol, you are one of those guys already cutting. We wont be cutting until next week.

9. GrasMstr

GrasMstr LawnSite Member

yah, about 6 properties that get the fert just pounded on 'em.

10. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL what a plan! I have respect for the people that have been doing this for a while... its takes a TON of planning!