1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Oh ya the husky in the pond with just the seat exposed:hammerhead: I remember that well. If I can find the pic I will post for you. Good luck with him. He's not a bad guy. Say hi to him for me.

2. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm still alive and kicken...busy like the rest of yaaall ...Its been a good year so far

Daner

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep been a good year for me too, still adding maint accounts. Are you going to the snow expo Daner?

Pic would be great lol. he has worked out real good so far, ive known him for along time since he worked for Bosma.

4. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

Jeff, Im going to the SIMA show in buffalo there, looks like it should be good, are you going? I need 2 new plows this year :dizzy: there goes all the :drinkup: money

5. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Sorry Jeff, I took the picture on a cell phone and I don't have it any more. That machine ended up in a pond because of sheer laziness. The slope was way to steep for a ride on should have been cut with a walk behind.

Have you worked for Tom in the past as well?

6. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

No I'm not going this year...I have 2 plows for sale...the western V and 1 Plowpartner...down grading and stepping Into new adventures:weightlifter:

Daner

7. ff1221

ff1221 LawnSite Member

Daner, I'm interested in that plow partner, PM me and let's talk.

Mike

8. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

whats the downlow on the western V... I was actually leaning towards a new MVP i think for my truck

9. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Looks like you may get a good price for that plow partner there Daner. I to am interested in buying one. Can you also dend me some details?

10. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Is anybody else noticing that their sites without irrigation are starting to dry up?. Does this mean a dry summer again or what?
    Was doing some excavating for a pond today and the ground is very dry here. Are we the only ones not getting rain or do you guy's notice the same thing?