Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Pristine PM

Pristine PM LawnSite Member

I have around 9 of them. Most of them are from Voth Sales and Service out of Tillsonburg. Give him a call if you are looking for new. Best built unit for the price. You have to get the sides and cab protector if you are using it for anything else besides just salting and dirt. We fit a ton of leaves into ours and lots of garbage.

2. Pristine PM

3. stratfordpropertycare

stratfordpropertycare LawnSite Member

Hey Pristine, thats a very nice looking insert, just about the nicest I have seen.

How do they hold up ?

What kinda pricing are we talking ??

Many thanks for the info

Al

4. Pristine PM

They hold up great! The best part of them is the 2 pistons. Downeasters have a scissor lift which seem to break with the stress of salting, and Truckcraft while better, is still a tripod, having two pistons means you can stay up in the air while salting.

5. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Any one here going to the ICPI tomorow in Burlington?

6. organiclawncanada

organiclawncanada LawnSite Member

I am still holding off on full clean ups. Starting this week to pick up debris at my commercials.

7. dingybigfoot

dingybigfoot LawnSite Member

Grandstand is a great machine. Perfect for resi's.

8. By-The-Lake

By-The-Lake LawnSite Member

I was out doing some estimates yesterday and had a good laugh when I saw my first astroturfed lawn (front & back). :dizzy: It was the property beside the place I was estimating and when I drove up I noticed how green the lawn was and started to wonder if one of the large franchises had been out fertilizing already. :rolleyes: It was more realistic than I would have expected but it still looks just a little off. When I left I was thinking that I should get the owner of the house the contact info for the person who owns the house on Bathurst with the plastic palm tree so he can dress it up a bit.

I took pics I will try to get them up later.

9. stratfordpropertycare

stratfordpropertycare LawnSite Member

Helped a customer look into it a couple of years ago, great product but really costly
    to buy and install.....

10. organiclawncanada

organiclawncanada LawnSite Member

Was talking to a friend at Weedman and apparently Green Lawn has started their Fertilizing last week, before the last snowfall in TO.