Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Bustus

Bustus LawnSite Member

I have a small number of residential accounts for sale in Mississauga/Brampton. I am physically unable to do the work anymore. I have been in business for 7 years, and many of these clients have been with me since the start. PM if your interested.

2. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

Just thought I'd let everyone know thats in KW area or doing work here...

I got my Cat 906H and Deere 3720 going out on rent this week... Gotta love year round versitility :)
    Thought I'd add another item to my rental fleet
    This bedshaper is available for $100 a day... It cuts the perfect beds, about 4" deep or so, Its hydrostat drive, 2 guys can cut and cleanup 2000' linear feet of beds in a few hours... Try that by hand...

Give me a shout if you need anything :drinkup:

Bed%20Shaper.jpg

3. Jaynen

Jaynen LawnSite Member

Holy I am sick of mowing in the rain!!!!

4. dingybigfoot

dingybigfoot LawnSite Member

This mowing in the rain thing is getting old.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. dingybigfoot

dingybigfoot LawnSite Member

I'm tired of mowing in it.
    The rutting will be a problem today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Rain. Rain. Rain! RAIN!!! Make it stop! A 10 acre job is 2 weeks overdue and a whole acre is still under 6 inches of water! (reduced from 8 inches last week, to 6 now...)

7. Jaynen

Jaynen LawnSite Member

Its brutal, I gotta ask people if they want it cut because I am gonna make a muddy mess and they say it gotta be cut so that's what I do. And I can't bag cuz everything gets clogged so I gotta slaughter it and rake it up. Man everything is taking twice as long!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. organiclawncanada

organiclawncanada LawnSite Member

Unfortunately we have to take the good with the bad. Hopefully things will dry out soon.

9. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Well, whats the word? How is everyone doing so far?

10. By-The-Lake

By-The-Lake LawnSite Member

Hoping to be back on track by the end of the week - if the weather holds. The last few weeks have sucked. Should have had a lot of clean-up/garden work already taken care of but between reduced mowing time due to rain and increased work due to fertilizer & rain (cleaning up the clippings) I have just been fighting to keep it together. Looking forward to getting back into the garden next week and continued sunny skies.