1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

1. dingybigfoot

dingybigfoot LawnSite Member

Hey Lake, what's going on. How's the season thus far?
    I need your number. I had a lady in your neck of the woods who was
    looking for services.
  2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

what do you guys think? another 3-4 weeks of cutting! Is anybody done for the season?
  4. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

We just got a perfect weekend, and a perfect week coming up, season is definitely not over.
  5. alanauer

alanauer LawnSite Member

Anybody do much fall aeration or dethatching?

just checked the weather network and were supposed to get rain monday and tuesday (where i live) with highs of 29 & 31 then sun the rest of the week!
  7. alanauer

alanauer LawnSite Member

Jeff, that's an excellent website you have there!

Thanks alanauer! The client I cut grass for is a website designer, so she gave me a website for free, I just gave them a free cut & clean-up at the end of each season. they are now moving to a condo.:cry: oh well, ya win some and ya lose some! So i think i will no longer have a website, not sure when she will discontinue it.
  9. mower 2000

mower 2000 LawnSite Member

Hi, I live near Ottawa and am just getting into lawn care, been doing it part time for about 3 years now. I always have tons of questions! Spend a lot of time reading on this site, but was always looking for other contractors from Ontario.
    A lot of information is region specific, so i was excited when I found this thread!
    One question I have is, what kind of grass seed mix do you recommend for over seeding? and when do you
    put it on? Thanks!
  10. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

Try the Pickseed Town and Country mix.