Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. heather lawn sp

heather lawn sp LawnSite Senior Member

First you gotta tell us where you are!
    ONTARIO ain't quite close enough com'on change it to your town!:canadaflag:

2. heather lawn sp

About $15 an hour with ticket and experience

3. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

hay heather, you gettin your equipment ready to rock for this season, better be top notch if your gonna be sprayin my properties:D

4. ff1221

ff1221 LawnSite Member

Ya I got some of those, mind you I'm the one that caused them so the pay ain't so good.:hammerhead:

5. Pristine PM

Pristine PM LawnSite Member

Saw my second company out today, we take care of townhouse complexes and next week will be mostly picking up sticks and blowing peoples front lawns (if they are dry) and the streets. Who else is starting soon?

6. heather lawn sp

Are you ready to rock and mow!! :weightlifter:

7. leaflandscape

leaflandscape LawnSite Member

We tried to get rid of a pile of masonry and bricks today with the bobcat, and it's funny because the pile's still frozen 6" in but the ground's a sloppy mess 18" away. Not really sure when to really start, since there's no more use in watching the Leafs play.

8. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

We started in earnest today I've got blisters to prove. I guess operating a plow controler doesn't give you calouses.
    Some areas that are shaded still have frost or snow but all in all the cleanup is going good. No found money yet but we always find something so who knows.

9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

We have a couple of construction cleanups to do, hopefully tomorrow morning before the rain. A small tree to cut down and clean up ( note to self don't let wife price jobs for friends) should only take 1/2 hour. We're getting fert calls and a few spray calls but not giving any prices yet other than to remind people that the prices are going up. We do a couple of bigger properties and the price is gonna scare them. I see a few guys are getting their old lawn rollers out, we're thinking of selling our ride on unit. My wife hates using it she prefers the Steiner and roller behind it, faster and easier on the back. I wanna make a front mount unit but need to find the right roller steel first. Spring is coming.

10. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

O you betcha :cool: Fired up all the trimmers and was out rippin around on the new walker last week, just gotta giver a nice coat of wax and she's off to the races... Everythings workin like a charm except for my Bedshaper. You think I could get that 14HP Kawi going, not a chance :angry: I'll try a new plug and draining out the fuel this weekend, other then that, just gotta take the salt shaker of the truck and put the dumpinsert back on, Gonna wait another week for that one tho... just incase something crazy happens, I wouldnt mind seeing some freezing rain going on :laugh: