Ontario Landscapers!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

lol youve already started in grimsby???? I don't even have the equipment out of the shop for tuneup and im only 25 minutes from you lol. Everything is still to muddy here, not to mention there is still snow. Calls are slowly starting to roll in, how are they doing for you guys? Look what I got:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Nice set of wheels Jeff. Will lok good with your truck.
    Now you got lots of room to put a logo on and advertise. Nothing like a nice enclosed trailer.

3. Lynden-Jeff

Triple L or HLS, do either of you guys service cambridge residential? May have lead if you want it.

Cheers

4. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

U betcha, I even got an 11 acre estate I maintain in cambridge, where abouts is it located? I defentially hop all over this one Jeff, see if it will fit in my route... wanna PM me the details, thanks bud!

Daner, so whats the deal with the meet and greet???

Off to the maple surup festival now :dancing:

5. Lynden-Jeff

I don't think Daner has seen this thread yet. Will PM you details soon, have it out in the truck and its too cold to go out right now. Also I have a 6X12 trailer for sale for anyone that needs one, good deal with racks too. PM me for details.

Cheers

6. Lynden-Jeff

lol sold the 6 X 12 already however still have the greentouch racks for sale, will let em go for a good deal. Isnt this sexy?

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Jeff

7. Triple L

Killer! Have fun keeping that thing clean.....

8. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

That rig is awesome! Triple L has a point LOL

9. Lynden-Jeff

Blacks the hardest to keep clean but when its clean, looks better then anything else on the road.

10. Triple L

whats been crakin boys??? busted out the new to me power broom for the ol walker yesterday and took it to town on my lawn.... lol not much left of the back yard but my front yard looks just bitchin now... took a little bit to get uset to :weightlifter: hopefully next week will be full tilt spring clean-ups, see how it goes, hows about you guys... anyone pickin up a bunch of new customers?