ontario suppliers

Discussion in 'Nurseries and Growers' started by griffin_73, Mar 14, 2008.

1. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sure theres someone around you thats already a member-think about suppliers too, both materials and equipment, they're generally great references. Give Landscape Ontario a call and explain your situtation-they may have a solution. Good luck.

Once you become a member, you'll get a monthly magazine sent to you, full of interesting industry articles and adds. Training, courses on numerous topics, certification, insurance discounts, BTW, the discounts available to members is huge, and as a bonus, your company is now recognized as being a member of the Trade Association. You can learn alot through the networks there. Its well worth the investment.

2. zam-silva

zam-silva LawnSite Member

I dont want to upset you guys or rip you off.Im just starting in the business and notice some landscapers buy retail. I own a tri axle dump for many years now and have access to pits and quarries. If you need to haul it in bulk im here.Anyways guys good luck in 08

3. JohnnyRoyale

Good luck in you new venture-Guess the fuel prices are killing you in the trucking biz. The supply biz is just as competitive as any other, and if you can get retail pricing from a trade customer-it may only be a one time deal when they're in a jam.

4. Ray&Christine

Ray&Christine LawnSite Member

Can anybody recommend a supplier of triple mix in the Aurora/Newmarket area. We would be needing a few tri-axle loads.

5. JohnnyRoyale

Call Joe at Yard Source Landscape Supply, great guy, excellent service-416 891 0564. He's from Schomberg and delivers anywhere. Tell him you got his number from Mercuri-he'll treat you right.

6. Ray&Christine

Ray&Christine LawnSite Member

Thanks, I'll give him a call.