Oops!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzman Properties, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

As much as I like to post and see pics of the nice jobs and equipment, I have an OOPS to show.

I was mowing a residential lawn with my 61" Ferris. First time using this machine on this property. I went over a water cap in the yard, with my two other machines, I cleared the cap. I caught the cap which flew across to the neighbors driveway, right between the parked cars. I guess a small chunk of the cap was cut off and flew right into the front door of the house. I didn't even notice it until the homeowner had heard the crash and was peeking out the front door. I laughed it off, I figured SH%T HAPPENS!!!

I cleaned up the mess I made, apologized to the neighbor and replace the glass insert by the next morning.

Jokingly, I told her to answer the door when I ring the door bell!!!

840A0141.jpg

2. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Ouch! Oh snap.

3. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

while you are there sell the people on some new sticky numbers that are not crooked and some paint to cover up the expanding foam mess on the door step....

:)

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Wow I could do a better job putting those address numbers on there hanging off of the roof. They arn't even close to being straight.

5. Kid With A Mower

Kid With A Mower LawnSite Member

Oh snap! Good thing she wasn't watching u at the door.

6. Kid With A Mower

Hahaha, probably right. ;)

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Ben

where in DE are you located...

8. Kid With A Mower

Marc, I'm in Newark De.

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Guess that wan't a shatter proof door. Did the glass brack into tiny square shaped pieces?
    Thankfully nobody was hurt.

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

you can tell it broke into tiny square pieces because of the fact that if it wasnt safty glass there would be shards of jagged glass every where and the remaining glass on the door would not have a million cracks in it.