Open house in k.c. reviews?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rwleigh, Jun 2, 2002.

1. rwleigh

rwleigh Banned

Just currious but how was the show in k.c. this weekend? I know it was held at landscapers choice but who all attended and what did you do while you were there?

2. LS Choice

LS Choice LawnSite Member

We had a very good turn out and I would be interested in reading what some of you have to say!

THANKS JACK

3. Andrews Lawn

Andrews Lawn LawnSite Member

Jack,

I'm from around the KC area and was wondering if you guys have any used or demo mowers or any other lawn equipment there at Landscapers Choice. I bought a 52 Wright Stander used and am looking for a 36inch mower that is used. I thought you guys might have some used WB's or standers for sale. thanks.

4. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

I came to your show jack, and I was impressed with the number of people that you have that work for you. I like the equipment that you sell I actually came to look at the bladerunner mower and ended up looking at everything. The wright stander is an interesting machine and I enjoyed talking to the encore guy the big encore mower is nice. I also enjoyed talking to all of the dixie users who were there for the same reason that I was, and that was to look at the bladerunner. I must say it is defintely built like a sherman tank! and after driving it that thing is radical. I see absolutly no way anyone can mow at that speed. However after talking to the bladerunner man I could see the speed being used for other things. I will also say this jack the dixie guys that I talked to were ready to switch and after trying it mowing with it I think that this will be my next machine as well! After trying the machine I can see what all the talk is about.

Good luck I will be talking to you soon for a new mower!

And thanks for lunch!

5. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

I enjoyed seeing the different mowers and meeting Dave from RPM sales (Captdevo).

I also bought a Magnamatic balancer and sharpener while I was there.

Jack has a nice line up of equipment there and seems like they have a good business going.

6. Turf Cutters

Turf Cutters LawnSite Member

Hey Jack, who won the blower? I had a good time. This is the first time I didn't buy a thing. When the bladerunners get in, I'll like to demo one.

7. BladeRunner Rep

BladeRunner Rep Banned

I would like to say that I had a very good time at the show and enjoyed talking to many of the cutters in the K.C. area. Jack has another show coming up next month and I hope that I can attend that show as well! I also thought it was great for our Iowa dealer to come and help out at the show! THANK YOU!! CAPTNDEVO. And THANK YOU! JACK for promoting our product!

I would also like to THANK the lawn cutters who looked demoed and gave suggestions on things that you would like and accessories that you would like available! Some of the options are already in the prototype stage.

THANKS AGAIN for the fun time!

8. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

I got a flyer in today and the next show is the 22nd of this month!