1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

open houses?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep3, Feb 13, 2007.

1. mowpart rep3

mowpart rep3 LawnSite Member

im a dealer in tx and we are about to have our open house, do you guys take advantage of these one day sales or do you think its a waste of time?
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I attended a dealers open house last year. They had several units for sale that the distributor dropped off. I was not looking for anything at the time but it was good to demo some equipment.
  3. MImowerkid

MImowerkid LawnSite Member

Free Food and Networking for ,me , plus its good to talk it over with the reps and salesmen to see whats new and upcoming in the season. Tips and Ideas which will hopefully make your business that much more successful .
  4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I like going to my dealers open house. They had theirs last thursday. I ate some bbq, ordered a walker and bought some edger blades. I like the sales, but what I really like is talking to the reps and seeing or hearing about new products.
  5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I think it's always good when everyone can get together like that. It's good for the dealer's business as well as the LCO. Communication...it is a must. You never know what might come out of a getting together at a open house. Plus it is fun. Food and equipment.....love it!
  6. davis

davis LawnSite Member

I think it is worth every minute.it gives you a sense of what works for your business.
  7. dennys-lawn

dennys-lawn LawnSite Member

Spent about $2,000.00 at my dealers open house last month. Took advantage of specials. Now all I have to is pay for it. :rolleyes:
  8. Kubotaman

Kubotaman LawnSite Member

We are in dallas and would like to attend your open house
    Please send info.
  9. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I got your invite in my mail box today for the open house. I plan to be there! Prices look very competitive. Will be picking up 4 toro 21"s and some whackers for sure! I have enjoyed ordering parts from y'all this last year and look forward to meeting y'all then!

10. mowpart rep3

mowpart rep3 LawnSite Member

we have pricing and other info at www.fourbros.com thanks for all the replys