Open Invitation to Exmark, J. Deere, Lesco all Suppliers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nilsson Associates, Jun 8, 2000.

1. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Good Morning Gentlemen:<p>A brief introduction ...<p>LawnSite dot com is a heavily travelled website comprised of thousands of green industry contractors. The site is an information and educational forum that helps business people solve problems unique to the green industry. As you can see from the activity at this site, while the site receives high traffic counts it is not at this time, properly supported with advertising revenue. <p>Therein lies the problem ...<p>Visitors to this site are attempting to raise funds to reward site owner Chuck Keough for providing this platform of learning ... free of charge, and at his own expense. We're hoping to raise $3,300 through volunatry contributions so that the &quot;site&quot; can send Chuck on a cruise vacation. If we are successful in achieving our goal, we expect that this web &quot;first&quot; will receive wide press coverage.<p>Can you help us? ...<p>If your company or organization can make a pledge of support to the vacation fund ... it would be greatly appreciated. This can be done by making a contribution directly at this site (see topic post with over 100 responses)or by emailing me at the address below.<p>Thank you,<br>Phil Nilsson<br>Green Industry Consultant<br>email .. Nilsson.Assoc@Snet.Net<p><p><p><font size="1">Edited by: Nilsson Associates

2. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

I'll make some calls to my friends (I do have some) and see what I can do to get this going ...<p>Forum members please do your part to make this trip happen for Chuck Keough. Don't let it die in the water, we need a lot more support!!<p>Phil Nilsson