1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Open Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by newjerseylandscaping, Sep 30, 2010.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

They're are some decent used ones out there....a friend of mine got a good deal on a used Navigator. Not to start a Walker/Navigator debate at all (there's been plenty of those) but I love my Navigator more than any of the Walkers I've ever run. That's just my personal opinion. If I was looking for another bagging mower I would definitely add another Navigator to my trailer before a Walker.

2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

it apears to me the qaulity of the build of the walker is much less than that of the navigator.

3. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Navigators are the way to go. They were running a special here for the navigators 10700 out the door. Not a bad deal I guess...

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I had my new trailer custom built for me, so I know it will work perfect for me. I'm picking it up on Monday, so I'll post some pictures when I get it.

5. newjerseylandscaping

Mower brad, id really apreaciate it, With or without equipment or both would be grest. im looking for a trailer and im trying to figure out what setup would be, also how do you guys put your signs on those trailers? thanks.Hunter

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

18 foot big tex, passenger side has a 3 place trimmer rack with a built in ladder rack,and 2 tool holders for rakes and shovels.
    [​IMG]

Drivers side has a 5gallon cooler rack, and 2 backpack blower racks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. THEGOLDPRO

better pic.
    [​IMG]

8. newjerseylandscaping

Thats an awsome set up, a little long for me im looking a a 12 or 16 but i like it. what brand are those trimmer racks? i like that it has the ladder rack with it, that would be super convienent

9. THEGOLDPRO

they are older green touch racks

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's one of the things I love about the navi.

That is a killer deal, because I got mine two years ago at 10,200. Considering the price increases around here that is an awesome price.