1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CHAINSAW13, Apr 4, 2004.

CHAINSAW13 LawnSite Member

Hey any of you Michigan guys know if that dealership in Utica (and a few other areas) has had their openhouse yet. I heard that last year it was at the Silverdome. I haven't bought any big items from them recently, so the last couple of years I haven't gotten any info on the openhouse. You know the one I mean, the one that gives out free steak dinners. I know it's probably past but what about any of the other openhouses or shows in the area.
  2. Leisure Lawn

Leisure Lawn LawnSite Member

The commercial open houses in MI are over....

where have you been??

CHAINSAW13 LawnSite Member

Leisure, I kinda figured they were over but I thought I would ask. Between my winter job, working out, and getting my eyeballs redone I haven't done much reading or internet surfing. I don't stay in touch with too many fellow lawn guys in my area. Most either want to know how much I charge or they want to brag about what they make, so I ignore most of them. By doing so I get along with all the little jibber-jabber when I do run into someone I know.
    Thanks for the info and try not to blow away in the wind if you go out today,