Opinion for Best ZTR for Hills

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by fireman1000, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't look for them but anything can go that long if you keep changing parts, like I posted as long as the frame holds up you just add parts and money.

2. Realslowww

Hustler made a 35 Cat Z in around 2006 and it was supposed to be a load but the Cat engine was like way bigger than the Kabukie diesel engine I saw today in the Z's.

Where do I get information on the transaxle they use and what is it?

3. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Its their own trans axle. They make it from scratch. I have basic stuff in my manual but you would need to request a parts diagram from messicks to see it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Realslowww

There has to be some good info on it at my finger tips? anybody know the model? thanks for replying.

5. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Its common for Kubota's to go that long with minimal work done. My Gravely 452 has over 1200 hours now and all I have replaced was the hour meter and a couple rubber bushings. My machine still looks and operates like new and I have employees running it at times. Puppy got 1200 hours out of his old super before he rebuilt it and he mows a country club compared to commercial cutting.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. JCLawn and more

from MI

There really isn't lol its the kubota zd326, zd331, and all the gas versions are the same. There is no model or serial number for the trans axle because its made specifically for that machine.

7. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

8. DXN1EL

DXN1EL LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

9. DXN1EL

DXN1EL LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

10. JCLawn and more

from MI