1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Opinion from the Pros

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawnpronewbie, Sep 2, 2006.

1. lawnpronewbie

lawnpronewbie LawnSite Member

I'm thinking of purchasing the Quick36 Samarai and wanted the opinion of current/past owners..
  2. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a search,for quick 36.There are many many great reviews. The quick 36 seems to garner almost universal rave reviews.
  3. lawnpronewbie

lawnpronewbie LawnSite Member

That's good to know - my concern was that they cost so much less than most other commercial walk-behinds.
  4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

The only thing Id worry about is service after the sale... for warranty issues and what not....If they don't have a good local dealer network, getting parts and repairs might be difficult. I don't know how Quick handles that kind of stuff, but I'm just bringing to your attention a possible problem...
  5. lordmaximus240

lordmaximus240 LawnSite Member

see above says it all
  6. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

ask mmlawns. he lives right near the factory and seems very impressed with the product.
  7. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I own a Samurai....and can tell you that if you ever have a problem... Better will bend over backwards to make sure you get it fixed. Getting parts is easy...i needed a belt...called em...they told me what I needed...went to the hardware store...put it on in 5 minutes...and they sent me another in 2 days. Everything on this machine can be EASILY replaced...and Im not a mechanic. Plus...who doesnt work on KAW's??? Its a legit concern to point out...BUT...unless youve dealt with Better...you really cant explain the kind of support you will recieve when you do business with them. Trust me... their as good...if not better than any dealer you have up the road. Plus... if you hit search...you wont find many issues with Quick...the things a tank. If you end up getting one...you'll know exactly what I mean when I say you DONT have to be a mechanic to replace things on this machine when needed.