1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Opinion on Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Stack Landscape, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Stack Landscape

Stack Landscape LawnSite Member

Hey Everybody,

I'm in the process of getting a website going and wanted to see what people thought of the design and features so far. Thanks in advance!

2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Looks GREAT
  3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

looks really good so far, did you do it yourself or...
  4. Stack Landscape

Stack Landscape LawnSite Member

I came up with the concept/design/content..etc.. However, I had someone professionally put it all together for me.
  5. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the overall look with the exception of the black border.
  6. jondcoleman

jondcoleman LawnSite Member

Looks pretty nice. The one thing I would suggest would be to make the "FREE ESTIMATE" stand out more and any other offers you have that might attract customers.

7. TMGL&L

TMGL&L LawnSite Member

Site looks good...I'll be making my own soon. I have a few ideas that may prove useful though.

One thing I'm gonna include is a members area for clients to view their billing activity as well as other related info. Additionally, they'll be able to pay online also. I plan on either doing that on the site or via email invoices offered by paypal that'll accept credit cards too.

Online bill payment would be optional but a much more fast and convenient option for both me and the client.
  8. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Site looks good. One thing you should fix though, when you click on Free Estimate at the bottom, it says fill in free ESTIMAT for instead of estimate.

Looks very professional.