Opinions of these trucks.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Oakleaf landscape, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Excellent question!

We forgot all aboot air ride seats.

There MUST be an endorsement for that.

Why is it that whenever these questions are asked, the guys who made the incorrect statements vanish into the ethernet and never post links proving their allegations?

2. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Z is a non CDL endorsement for transporting less than 15 passengers in a vehicle under 26k GVW. I am still confused about hazmat, it says ANY vehicle hauling hazerdous material such as a van or flatbed. Does this mean you have a class C "CDL" with hazmat endorsement?

3. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

It's not for "passengers" it's for under CDL "school buses". It took me threee seconds to look that up.

Yuuuuuuuuppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  4. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

You're right, but it is still an endorsement without a CDL :drinkup:

And thanks for clearing up the hazmat, I've always wondered how that worked as the book doesn't really go in depth on the topic.

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

These threads always turn out this way, lol. DOT, DMV and the State Police can't even agree on the regulations where I am, so it's not suprising.

A lot of the differences in interpretation result from people not getting it straight that the regs are different for interstate and intrastate driving.

And gasoline and diesel fuel are both inflammable. I'm 100% certain of that!!!!

6. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Is that why one is considered flammable. :rolleyes: