Opinions on Ever Ride Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by clallen03, Feb 18, 2007.

1. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

A new dealer has pop up on the scene in my area. They care Toro and Ever Ride mowers. I took a look at what they had and I noticed that the Ever Ride brand was very inexpensive. I have never seen them used in this area so I just want to know if anyone has experience with this brand.

Thanks for your help:)

2. Mowing Freak

Mowing Freak LawnSite Senior Member
    from S.E. Ks

I've heard there good, never used one. What you do is buy one and then you can be the "go to" guy for questions from everybody to see if they want one or not. Thats what happened to me on Walker mowers. Was the only one in my area with a Walker, now there is 2 others with walker. Oh well, that's life I guess.

3. 4LLAWNSINC

4LLAWNSINC LawnSite Member

I own an everride scorpion. Bought it new last year. Put 610 hours on it last summer. It ran and cut very well. The only problem I had with it was the hydro system all was replaced-- under warranty. One wheel motor would 'sputter' before it got going from forward to reverse. Other than that it is an awsome machine. They are made about an hour or so away from me and I hear the factory's quality control is very good. I have seen a lot of guys with their riders and all like the deck set up on them among other things. In short I am happy to have chose this mower over another great dane or john deere.