Opinions on GRAVELY 34" zero turn!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Slugger, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Slugger

Slugger LawnSite Member

I'm looking to buy a small zero turn is this a good choice? Any other suggestions welcomed.

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Don't own one personally but I Know there is TONS of info about them on here. Do a search... Iv'e read lots of positive and lots of negative. If you have the option DEMO one for yourself and let the opinions on here give you ideas of things to look/lookout for.

3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=121291&highlight=gravely+34

This thread is very relevent, read it and see who says what, paying close attention to what the people who own one say. Do a search for "gravely 34" and you will get alot of info on it. BEWARE though, when reading about this mower take into consideration that some people own one, me, southeryankee, some others, and some people just have an opinion based on nothing.

I want you to find the guy who has one and doesnt like it. I am sure the exmark phaser will be a great mower, dixie has a 34 z mower now, but the gravely is a great mower for gated yards and has made me a bunch of money in time saved over a walkbehind.

You will hear what it cant do, but if you have any questions about what it can do, ask, or feel free to pm me. The "get a stander" crowd will have their say also.