Opinions On Hustler

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lowes_Landscaping, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Lowes_Landscaping

Lowes_Landscaping Guest

We just picked up their line where I work. I was wanting to get some thoughts on what your good/bad experiences with them have been.
    Thanks for the help

Erik

2. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

I am very pleased with me 27/60 Super Z. The easiest I have used to maintain..

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Top notch company with what I believe is one of the best machines on the market.

4. TXLAWNBOY

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

Very pleased w/product, company, and distributer. Am about to be very happy w/local dealer considering I had a part in getting him to carry Hustler.

5. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

Everything I've seen and heard about them is good. I'm buying two this year. Plus my local dealer( 40 miles away from where I work if you can call that local) is great. He said if I ever break down just call and he'll send a guy out with one for me to use and take mine back to fix it.

6. KL Squared

KL Squared LawnSite Member

Just bought a Hustler Mini Z yesterday. The price was right and was very pleased with the demonstration. I was able to compare a SCAG Tiger Cub with the Hustler. Both were fine machines but the Hustler was $400.00 cheaper.

7. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Have a 2003 Hustler Z 60" with 24 Honda. Excellent mower so far, will definitely get another. Very heavy duty and simple design.

8. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Their WB's are second to none. You may not like selling them since they never break, and you won't make any money off of parts for them...:D

9. Lowes_Landscaping

Lowes_Landscaping Guest

Sounds great guys. I dont mind not making the money on parts.... as long as we have satisfied customers that come back like you all we'll be succesful. Any more opinions?