Opinions on John Deere QuikTrak Stand Ons

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by BossPlowMaster, Mar 28, 2014.

1. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster LawnSite Member

Looking to hear what people have to say about the QuikTrak's from John Deere. I have two of them on order and really would like to know what peoples opinions on them are. Hit me :dancing:

2. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

demoed one. plan to buy one this year. I loved it. fantastic mower. i demoed the 652r floating deck "stander x"

3. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

I do not own one but I have heard great things about them....

Obviously, they are made by the best.... Wright.

4. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I was told JD made some needed improvements to the Wright design!! Let us know what you think when you get your machines.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Church2224

Church2224 LawnSite Senior Member

I tried one out yesterday, the 652r. It was pretty fun and pretty damn fast!

6. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

I really liked them when we demoed. The aerocore deck was the downside but that's primarily because the 7iron deck on the other deeres is so good we wanted it to come with the green paint on the stander x

7. merbesfield

merbesfield LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

Does anyone have any experience with the 36" versions of these mowers? Wright and JD? We cut mostly smaller residential lawns and unfortunately cannot use these larger mowers.

8. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Ark

I've noticed in ads you can get the MOD deck so I assume they are putting the JD deck on some of them.