opinions on kubota 2350d

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Jimslawncareservice, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I know very little on them. found one with a loader and rear snowblower for 13,000. what are peoples opinions on them?

2. C.Helm

C.Helm LawnSite Member
    from SC

I have a BX2350 with a 60" mid mower and almost thought about trading it. I tried a zero turn but after 25 years of running a conventional style tractor I just couldn't switch.

The loader on the 2350 would be a nice addition, does the one your looking at have the mower deck? The price seems a bit on the high side.

3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

yes it does. tractor is a 2008 and was a home owners. not sure of the hours. just saw it listed as im down with pneumonia. I have been looking for a smaller tractor with loader. for a new deere of similar size and set up the same is around 13k for tractor and deck 5k for the loader and 4-5k for a blower.

4. C.Helm

C.Helm LawnSite Member
    from SC

I forgot to take into account the blower, not much need for one down here in SC haha. Then with the attachment it prolly is a good price. I've seen just the tractor sell for 9-10K with mower. The loader and all is around $3500 from what I've seen when I was going to have one installed on my BX.

I only have 55 hrs on mine but it is just used on my property about 2.5 hrs a week mowing.

Good luck and get back on your feet!!