1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

opinions on kubota 2350d

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Jimslawncareservice, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I know very little on them. found one with a loader and rear snowblower for 13,000. what are peoples opinions on them?

2. C.Helm

C.Helm LawnSite Member
    from SC

I have a BX2350 with a 60" mid mower and almost thought about trading it. I tried a zero turn but after 25 years of running a conventional style tractor I just couldn't switch.

The loader on the 2350 would be a nice addition, does the one your looking at have the mower deck? The price seems a bit on the high side.

3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

yes it does. tractor is a 2008 and was a home owners. not sure of the hours. just saw it listed as im down with pneumonia. I have been looking for a smaller tractor with loader. for a new deere of similar size and set up the same is around 13k for tractor and deck 5k for the loader and 4-5k for a blower.

4. C.Helm

C.Helm LawnSite Member
    from SC

I forgot to take into account the blower, not much need for one down here in SC haha. Then with the attachment it prolly is a good price. I've seen just the tractor sell for 9-10K with mower. The loader and all is around $3500 from what I've seen when I was going to have one installed on my BX.

I only have 55 hrs on mine but it is just used on my property about 2.5 hrs a week mowing.

Good luck and get back on your feet!!