Opinions on LOGO

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, Oct 31, 2006.

1. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

guys, Teewolf has designed some logos that i really like, i cant decide on which one tell me what you guys think HONESTLY, the only thing im not sure on is the little guy on there.....thanks

lawn2.gif

LRANGER.gif

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sorry....and I've never said this about any of Tee's work, but I just don't care for either one. the guy has NOTHING to do with a lawn ranger, and CERTAINLY has nothing to do with lawn maintenance. The first one is so cartoonish looking, that it reminds me of the engineer off the old Good n' Plenty commercials. The second one, the guy just looks like he's angry...like he has an attitude, or something - BAD connotation for a business logo.

3. ozd12005

ozd12005 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like the maytag man

4. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, my fiance said the one guy looked too mean..................I love the lettering and layout of it, but i do think the guy needs to be replaced, do you all have any suggestions of what to put in the guys place, a mower ? or something like that ?

5. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

Needs tpo be replaced with a cowboy on a lawn mower that is reaing up, just like the Lone Ranger on Silver.

6. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

Try and replace it with a mower. then it will go with what you do

7. Poncho25

Poncho25 LawnSite Senior Member

Don't like either one, and even though its not part of the subject, not fond of the name either, so commercialized imo. But its what you have to like not me :)

8. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Tee does some good work on here.

But I don't like either of those. The guy has to go.

9. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

I agree with whoever called the guy "the Maytag Repair Man"

It does not look professional IMO.

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

i like the first one but whats LW on the hat stand for