Opinions on new flyer

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by qball98, Mar 21, 2004.

1. qball98

qball98 LawnSite Member

Just wanting to get some opinions on my new flyer. I plan on using this to try and increase business in neighborhoods where I already work. Wanting to tighten up my routes and cut down on drive time.

Attached Files:

2. icatcher

icatcher LawnSite Member

Nice Flyer -
    Clean, simple to the point..
    Maybe put limited space available, just to try to encourage the cusomer to call sooner.
    Also maybe put some type of special on it.
    Just tryin to get the customer to call. Give them $5 or 10 % off one service or the 5th cut free.

I like it and hink it will work well, just throwing out a few more ideas to coonsider.
    Also maybe increase the size of Free Estimates, words like free gets customers attention.

3. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

That's good to the point I think it will work fine to much info will confuse costumer and loose interest!

Joe

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

be careful with teh 10% off deal. i did that this year and really regret it. 10% off if you pay in full...........well one of my contracts was for $5,000 for the year. That is $500 i'm missing out on. From now on I am offering 2 free mowings with a signed service agreement.

5. qball98

qball98 LawnSite Member

Simple and to the point is what I was going for. I have done flyers before even tried the 5th cut free and never had much luck. I think I was putting too much information on them so most people did not even read them. I think I will add the limited space available idea if they are interested maybe that will help. Thanks for the replies I am going to put some out in the morning and see how the response is this year.

6. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it. Simple and not too cluttered up .

7. catman

catman LawnSite Member

I think your flyer looks good. my rule has always use one or more colors.

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi qball98,

I agree that you are keeping it simple and to the point while getting your name and phone number out. Good job.

9. topher924

topher924 LawnSite Member

Simple. Works for me.

10. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Its an ok flyer dont get me wrong but I must have seen 50-100 already this year exactly the same. What kind of budget does the average joe have for flyers?