1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on price for an Exmark UltraVac Collection System

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnstripe, Apr 8, 2008.

1. lawnstripe

lawnstripe LawnSite Member

My dad's Exmark HP has the UltraVac (QDS) dump from the seat collection system that is like new and has been used very few hours. We are thinking about selling it seperately and wondering what kind of price you guys think we should ask for it. It will fit any Exmark HP 44", 48", or 52" decks. Thanks.
  2. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

If it will fit a Toro I would be interested. I know toro uses basically the exact same system, I just don't know if the brackets are compatible. Anyone?
  3. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i think this is set up for the tri vantage decks, not the ultracut or triton. Toro is basically the exmark machine with a different deck and other ods and ends. The blower brackets might not fit.
  4. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

After selling my Ultra vac, and seeing them sell on ebay, the only thing I can say is the resale alue for them sucks.
  5. lawnstripe

lawnstripe LawnSite Member

Sweet Tater,

What kind of price did you get out of yours? What kind of price do they bring on e-bay? Thanks.
  6. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

I sold mine (only 40 hours on it) $750 , mine was a 2 bagger for a 48"
    Saw a 2 bagger on ebay go for about 3 something
    and a 3 bagger for 1k.