Opinions Please!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lech615, Nov 4, 2001.

1. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

Alright, I am just begining my business and have started off just using my Last name as the name of my business. Right know I am called IKEN LAWN CARE. My wife and I have been talking about changine the name. We came up with IKEN MOW IT. My last name is pronounced "I Can". I kinda like it and I think it sounds good, but I figured I would ask you guys for you opinion. Thanks in advance.:cool:

2. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Kind of catchy. I like it :)

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, but DEFinitely stay away from the "Iken Mow it" thing! It depends on what you want to be reflected as, a professional Grounds Maintenance Service? Or a "lawn mowing service". Because I know aLOT of those! I think I see one at about every intersection I drive through! Take your time at this, and come up with something catchy, clever, short, (that one's is my fallback right now) and easy to remember. I'm seriously considering a transition in names myself at this time as I'm diversifying into some other areas of the green industry. I pretty much have a name picked out, I just don't know if I want to have it as a seperate subsiary of my company, or just change the whole co. name over. I kind of hate to do this, because I've had this name for 17 years now, and have a great reputation and well known name around town. All I can tell you, is at this point, you DEFinitely don't want to go with "Ground Zero."

4. smburgess

smburgess LawnSite Senior Member

Runner said it all.

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Make the name something better, and you can use the "Ikan mow it" as a slogan.

6. XOFMOT

XOFMOT LawnSite Member

Try this one on for size.......Just a thought......

1iken.jpg

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Thats pretty good!

8. Tropical Trim

Tropical Trim LawnSite Member

Iken the like it!

9. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

We're so fast because our mowers are Turban equipped.

Hala Kalem.

10. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

Hey, Tom that is pretty good. Thanks I like it and I might just use it.:blob2: