1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Opinons Please! 2013 BobCat ProCat

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Stars & Stripes Landscaping, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

So come 2014 I will be starting up a lawn care company, so I've been looking around for equipment and came across a Bobcat Procat with a vac system & bags for $10,200 +tax, it has 3.4 hours on it. Is this a good price, and should I buy it or wait for a few and see what else comes up? I plan to finance with the 0% for 48 months.

2. goel

goel LawnSite Member

Dealer support / availability of parts is just as important and sometimes more important than sticker price.

3. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

Dealer is less then 5 minutes from my house lol just wondering if the price is worth it. I did see a few concerning things such as a very rusty right side pulley where water was pooled up in.

4. goel

goel LawnSite Member

Pretty sure that a close dealer and a good dealer are not always the same thing. If it happens you are golden.