1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by odin, Aug 17, 2004.

1. a lot of times i click a link and get a message that says opps something happened try again in a few minutes ..what the heck causes that
  2. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

just a guess on my part but I think the place gets too busy and it can't handle it??????????
  3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the ??server?? Bogs down. I get that one pretty often too.
  4. Martino

Martino LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Next time that happens, click on your own forum and the message displayed says server is too busy and try back later.
  5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

And it seems to happen mostly in the evening between 9:00 and 11:00pm when traffic is at its peak.
  6. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I get that also. I always figured I screwed up I am a dummy when it comes to a computer. I still cant find the spark plug on this darn computer.:confused:
  7. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

What I do is hit the "REFRESH" button. Sometimes it connects and sometimes not. If not wait a few seconds and hit it again.
  8. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i get that all the time. whether its 3 in the afternoon, noon, or 10 at night.
    i just get frustrated and go sit in the corner:(
  9. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this. I have made some changes to the database configuration which should help, but please let me know should you encounter that error message. Knowing the number of users online and the time when you get it would also help me to identify the problem.

10. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i don't have exact times, but i get that so often, all times of the day. noon, 2, 4 7, 9......doesn't matter. it will happen even when you hit the submit button to a long post i just typed up! c'mon, people need my knowledge....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    or i just need to see what arguement is going on...:)