1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by luke125, Dec 30, 2003.

1. luke125

luke125 LawnSite Member

i am a new member to this site and it has been a pleasure reading all this stuff on lawnsite

i was just wondering where you get this opti 2cycle stuff i have heard yall talk about it so much and how good it is i told myself i want some of ithis

i have been looking around and i haven't been able to find it so where can you find opti
  2. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

You can call 1-800-332-5851 to find a dealer near you.

Here is their website if you are interested: Opti Premium Lubricants
  3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

My main dealer stocks it. Look online at the above link and that should help. Your making a good choice.
  4. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

My Deere and Kubota dealers stock it.
  5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Landscaper supply carries it. Look in their catalog.
  6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Just a note.. Amsoil brand 2 cycle works in the same way and is cheaper. Mix at 100:1 and works in everything with no smoke or plug fouling.
  7. mosynthetics

mosynthetics LawnSite Member

You can have the AMSOIL 2-cycle 100:1 Premix delivered to your door. A quart retails for $7.90 but by signing up as a preferred customer ($10 for 6 months) you can get it for $6.00. Shipping to your door runs about $0.66 per quart on 10-19 qts. Shipping drops per unit on bigger lots.

Go through my website (I get a little credit if you do) and link into AMSOIL's product information for more details -- or contact me directly for a specific info or price quotes.

I can personally attest to the benefits of AMSOIL synthetics in my 3 vehicles - though I haven't used the 2-cycle oil.

Barry Crudup