1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Orange Juice Future's

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by agrostis, Jan 10, 2012.

1. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

2. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Be a rebel and invest in Tang!!!:laugh: Surely the price for Tang will have to increase as people will no longer be able to afford Orange Juice. It is really High IMHO already...with the pure FL orange Juices costing in the $4 plus range here....I find myself buying less and less juice for a everyday drink.

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Still cheaper than the wifes favorite drink, that damn Pom crap. Gives me the shizzles.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Landscape Poet

Yes, I do not get that stuff, my wife likes it too, she also will pay a premium for those juices or smoothing drinks called Simply Naked or something like that. I do not get it but I do enjoy some FL's natural or Simply Orange. I could care less about those juice blends made by minute made etc....oh yeah and Sunny D - I will drink it anytime I want to go into a sugar comma

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I tried the naked things. 4.85 for fruit flavored wallpaper paste. It had the worst consistency.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Landscape Poet

Just goes to show what a little clever marketing can do!

7. Solve the problem buy CA oranges

8. Landscape Poet

Better eating - not better juice! And your all's strawberries are bigger too - but ours taste better!

9. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

To bad the fresh 100% Florida orange juice is a year old when you buy it at the store. Isn't that crazy???

10. Landscape Poet

No different than that farm fresh steak you have with your eggs and juice in the morning. Nothing but the freshest ingredients. :rolleyes: