Ordered a Hustler SuperZ

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dawg, May 6, 2008.

1. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Well after doing some demos I finally decided as always some mowers do some things better than others, and some things I like better than others. Since we had rain yesterday and this morning I went to see my Hustler dealer. I orderd a SuperZ 31 Kawasaki with 66" deck. I also got the mulch kit [for later in the year] and the flex forks. I decited against the flex seat and stayed with the suppention seat. He said he should have it by Friday. I can't wait to put this thing to making some money. I picked up somemore large accounts and it was time for another to take the place of the old fastrack that was used as a backup but had to put into use { the guy I put on the fastrack will be happy to have the hopper}. Now I should be set, except I need to replace a blower, trimmer and edger. Boy the fun never ends. Hope everyone is having a good spring.

2. BryceBentleyLCS

BryceBentleyLCS LawnSite Member

Congrats!! I have a Super Z 60" 25 hp Kaw and I love it!! You made a great choice in mowers!! :usflag:

3. Hunter73

Hunter73 LawnSite Member

Awesome! I bet your going to love it.

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Brandon, How do you like yours compaired to your old rider? Heck i bet you mow for the fun of it now.

5. Hunter73

Hunter73 LawnSite Member

Bill, I love my new mower. It really is fun compared to my old rider. I take my time mowing my 3 acres, and still get it done in half the time. It is a high quality mower for sure. It was a great investment.