1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ordered another new bob-cat today!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bah1491, Apr 5, 2011.

1. bah1491

bah1491 LawnSite Member

So far so good, they changed the seat, it has a higher back, but not the suspension seat.....i like the mower so far, nothing too significant as far as changes, but it has AWESOME POWER

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Where are the pictures????????????????????????

3. bah1491

bah1491 LawnSite Member

here it is, decked out with the ez-chute and striper

IMG-20110408-00244 (2).jpg

4. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

That's just too sweet! Thanks!!

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

what did it cost you?

6. bah1491

bah1491 LawnSite Member

with accessories and financing between 9 and 10

7. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

great deal. I just replaced a new toro z G2 to replace one of my aging z's...... $10,500.00 with no extras.

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Yea no kidding i just paid close to 12k out the door for my new lazer-z.

9. PPS.inc

PPS.inc LawnSite Member
    from Earth

Thats a DFI engine. And there are a bunch of changes to that machine compared to last yrs. Much bigger hydros, Bigger hydro tank, new seats, new engines... Hows the GPH on that??? My dealer said 1-1.5 w/the Digital fuel injection.

10. Bah, I've got a question. I haven't been to my nearest dealer yet and I just looked on the bobcat site at the change in deck discharge. To me it looks like they just cut the back part of the discharge area to make it larger and that's the only change to the deck itself besides the change in running the deck on one belt. The one thing that I wish were better with my Bob-Cat is discharging wet grass. It's not that it clumps but, it does shoot out a concentrated stream of grass which is more visible than I would prefer. I have gone to Gator blades to remedy that problem and am fairly satisfied with that solution but, I was wondering what you have noticed when comparing the old and new deck changes.