Ordered mine today!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Phishook, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I did it. Ordered an 04 Lazer EPS 28koh/60", three bag Ultra Vac, mulch kit, and to top it off a stripe kit.

My first thought on the ROP was it's just adding cost, and making it look heavier that it is. But it's grown on me now. It's actually the reason I went with a new model, instead of last years. If it would work, I'd like to put a trimmer mount and some lights on it.

My only consern now is the fuel injection. It was a no brainer on paper, it would pay for its self before I payed for it! But then I remembered the stories of the 26efi, and it would just be adding something else that could go wrong. But if exmark backs their eqipment like everyone says, there really shouldn't be any thing to worry about. Right?

I ended up having to order it from Fort Wayne. The guys in Valpo, LaPort, and South Bend couldn't even come close the the price. It almost sounded like a hasel for them to have to put one together.

But I'm verry happy with the price, and what the machine should offer me. The only thing that would make it better now is a couple hats or T-shirts!

peace, Christopher

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Phishook,

Congratulations! You’re going to like the 28. I spend a little time researching issues with the 28 after Keith’s unit was fixed and the 28 should be as reliable as any of the big twin cylinder engines available.

Send me your e-mail address to terry.eckert@exmark.com or call me at 800-667-5296. I want to get a little more information from you.

Thanks

Terry

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Yep, my 26 seems like it is fixed this time. Don't give it a second thought. No need to worry about something that hasn't happened. Good luck with your new machine.

4. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

e-mail and phone #'s have been sent.

Thanks,
    Chris

5. r.eckley

r.eckley LawnSite Member

phishook
    I have 03 lazer with 28efi 570hrs zero problems.
    Had 26efi before also zero problems. You will really like the engine
    ----