Ordered My New FasTrak

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by ENKY, Jun 13, 2007.

1. ENKY

ENKY LawnSite Member

Well (that's a deep subject) I went to one of my local Hustler dealers and got a great deal on a FasTrak 48" with the Kawasaki motor. Should be here in a couple of days. I cannot wait....:dancing:

2. Jeepster

Jeepster LawnSite Member

I'm thinking about making that same move in a day or so. Can I ask the damage ($)
    Best price I have gotton is 4750+tax on the same setup.

3. Lawn Works

Lawn Works LawnSite Member

I just picked up my FasTrak 54" with a 21hp Kaw. Dealer had it ready same day. Do have the hour meter installed, $32.00. CUT my work in half. Speed is incredible. POWER. It asks for more to cut. I can go on but you'll find out soon. Have fun :walking:

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Cool !!
    You will love it !
    Welcome to the family !!

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I don't think your going to find a better price in the state.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

This happens to be the same mower sitting i my garage right now, I love it also.

Pj

7. ENKY

ENKY LawnSite Member

I paid 4899 + tax From a Full service Certified Repair Shop I know it is a little bit more. I could of purchased it from one of the Discount hogs out there for 4699 but they do not have any service they are set up on main streets just to sell machines. I value having a place to take my machine to get serviced and don't get put to the back for service because I purchased it somewhere else. OPES in Minnesota is the best.

8. harmoncollege

harmoncollege LawnSite Member

I'm in Oklahoma, but I got that setup (including the hour meter installed) for $4731 plus tax. I talked to about six dealers, and I only found two at that price. The rest were $4995 without the hour meter.

I highly recommend the hour meter. You can easily keep track of when you need to do maintenance...it looks very nice...its prewired for it...and I like to know how long it took me to mow each time.