Ordered up an Enclosed

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Jan 24, 2012.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

After a few months of pondering and pricing, I ordered up an enclosed from a local dealer.
    7x14' Stealth Titan SE v-nose tandem. Screwless exterior, LED's, rainblock flooring, 16" OC floor and side supports. Added a 48" drop down side ramp with spring/cable assist for my smaller equipment. Moved the door to the driver's side. Price+tax+lic/reg/all that right about $4,900 OTD.

I'll post pics when it comes in. Plan to have it logo'd too but that will be closer to spring.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations, I know you've done your homework as far as research is concerned. Can't wait to see the pics!!

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

I know I am almost obsessed with getting the best value possible. It is an addiction I think:)

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

No it's called sound business practices. You work hard for your money, on and off the clock, why throw it away?

6. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Was it through brian or someone else?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I can't wait to see it once you get it.

There are days that I wish I had an enclosed, especially not having a shop yet.

Congrats on the new purchase!

8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

You know, he was in line to get my biz, but I had a SE MN dealer close to here nearly match his price on the same unit so I went that route. Don't have to drive as far to get it.

Also, I will be renting a storage unit to park the trailer/equip in daily. Will see how that works out. I am thinking maybe just back in my drive during the week and store it on the weekends, though some weekends are working. Though I really don't like to leave my truck outside at all.