Ordering my New Mower after School today!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stuffdeer, May 15, 2007.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello everyone.

Well, yesterday, I went to 3 different mower dealers -(Exmark, Scag, Gravely, Hustler, and Cub Cadet)

I looked at many models including the 34z and 44z, Lazer CT, Hustler Mini Z, etc.

The one that still caught my eye was the Enforcer 44" from Cub Cadet.

[​IMG]

So, needless to say, I'm going to order mine today after school. My dealer does not stock the 44's, only the 48's and 54's. I'm getting the bagger along with it.

But I had one question, it comes with these Hydro's, are they worthy and reliable?

Dual Hydro-Gear™ charged ZT-2800™ w/oil reservoir

It was the best price, and came with the most features, and the perfect size deck. I'm going to take advantage of Cub Cadet's 3.99% APR for 36 months.

Any opinions on this purchase, almost nothing you say will sway my opinion, however, I am open to other Makes around the same price and same features.

I was considoring an Everride, however the nearest dealer is a good 30 minutes away. I also considored Bad Boy, but they only have a 50" or 36", too big or too small.

Here's the link to the Cub Cadet.
    http://www.cubcadetcommercial.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10401_17504_162769_43280_-1#

2. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

look at the eXmark Lazer Z HP

3. weeble67

weeble67 LawnSite Senior Member

I too looked at that Enforcer. I was ready to order a 44 myself. It looks to me like a great mower. My Dealer was kind of dragging his feet though. I ended up going with an Exmark HP 46" deck. I really like it. I do have a 44" Cub Z-Force I bought almost two years ago from my local Cub Dealer I'll make you a great deal on.

4. stuffdeer

Exmark lazer hp is not under 5,000?

5. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

get what what you pay for, i started with a cub

6. stuffdeer

I started with a residential (what I have now) rzt 50 which has had no problems.

7. blewis3412

blewis3412 LawnSite Member

Have been using a new eXmark Phazer 44' this year and love it. Did you look at those?

8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Does your mower have the new transmission guard installed on it? I posted a note about it somewhere on LS. See if you can find it.

9. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

i see a bigger trailer in your future mike.

10. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

yup Way to go Mikeyyyy

you go ............:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: